Newsletter and Calendar

Calendar of Coming Events 2016

Tuesdays and Saturdays
Williams Site (Atherton Road)
Open 10 am to 2 pm
Thursdays Downtown Site. Open 10 am to 2 pm
Tues. Feb. 9 Board Meeting 11:30 am Membership 12:00 noon Williams Site
Sat. Feb. 13 Sweetheart Tea 12:00 noon Williams Site
Tues. Mar. 15  Membership Meeting 12:00 noon Williams Site
Tues. Apr 12  Membership Meeting 12:00 noon  Williams Site
Sat. Apr. 23  Celebrate Spring 11am Williams Site


See above schedule for several events as winter wanes and spring approaches. More info to come in spring newsletter.


We would like to thank everyone who helped with the Christmas Open House on December 19th.  We had a great time with a record number of visitors.  The Gleaners were on hand with gifts for the children and assisted the little ones with craft projects furnished by the Historical Society.  Many people provided cookies and treats for the occasion and they must have been delicious as they vanished quickly.  Thank you all!!!


After years of waiting to be displayed the restored 1910 ca. “Rockaway Coupe” carriage has finally found a home in the Historical Society’s Williams Site Museum. Please plan a visit soon.